Thank you for choosing BIS
Registration now for the academic year 2020-2021
Acceptance of students at Al-Bassam International School BIS is subjected to the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education MOE. The grade level is decided based on the interview results and the requirements of MOE.
We welcome registration at all times during the school year and in accordance with availability. We use the following procedure:
1. Call or visit the Admission & Registration A&R Center in the school to receive the registration form, pay registration fees* and book an interview appointment for your child.
2. Provide the required formal documents, fill and sign the Registration Form.
3. Submit the filled form as well as the required documents and bring the child to sit for the interview
4. Inform parents of interview results and the follow up procedure if required.
5. Visit the accountant office for School fees payment.
Your Inquiries are always welcomed!
Please contact the Students Affairs Coordinator for more information about the registration requirement and process.
Please contact the Academic Affairs Coordinator for more information about the school program.
You can always call and book for a school tour!
* Registration Fee SR 575.
Tuition fees discount are given to parents with two or more Learners :
Second child : 5% on tuition fees only.
Third & Fourth child : 10% on tuition fees only.
Fifth child : 15% on tuition fees only.
A discount is applied to the following hospital employees:
King Fahd Military Medical Complex - Dammam Central Hospital - Qatif Central Hospital - Dammam Maternity and Children Hospital -King Fahd University Hospital in Khobar - Johns Hopkins Aramco Medical Hospital.
First child: only 5% of all tuition fees.
Second child: 10% of all tuition fees only.
Third, fourth and fifth child: 15% of all tuition fees only.