Thank you for choosing BIS
Registration still open for Year 2019-2020
Acceptance of students at Al-Bassam International School BIS is subjected to the rules and regulations of the Ministry of Education MOE. The grade level is decided based on the interview results and the requirements of MOE.
We welcome registration at all times during the school year and in accordance with availability. We use the following procedure:
1. Call or visit the Admission & Registration A&R Center in the school to receive the registration form, pay registration fees* and book an interview appointment for your child.
2. Provide the required formal documents, fill and sign the Registration Form.
3. Submit the filled form as well as the required documents and bring the child to sit for the interview
4. Inform parents of interview results and the follow up procedure if required.
5. Visit the accountant office for School fees payment.
Your Inquiries are always welcomed!
Please contact the Students Affairs Coordinator for more information about the registration requirement and process.
Please contact the Academic Affairs Coordinator for more information about the school program.
You can always call and book for a school tour!
* Registration Fee SR 500.
Tuition fees discount are given to parents with two or more Learners :
Second Brother : 5% on tuition fees only.
Third & Fourth Brother : 10% on tuition fees only.
Fifth Brother : 15% on tuition fees only.